Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Starting Off

I chose to do pictures and scrapbooking because I enjoy both things. I take my camera everywhere and print out the pictures I took that day at home. I have a small portable printer, so whenever I want to start scrapbooking I can just print out the pictures I want. I enjoy scrapbooking because in the end you have a nice album with many pictures and creative ideas. I put all sorts of things in scarbooks: tickets to playes and movies, passes to amusement parks, candy wrappers, patterned paper, pictures, ext. I don't just scrapbook in scrapbooks though. I scrapbook my binders, notebooks, folders, posters, and even my door! Your friends will enjoy scrapbooked cards too!

2 comments:

  1. WOOOHOOO finally! a scrapbooking website! Wow i love to do scapbooing!!! this webseite is amzaing thanks for making it....! you can check my website out too its called 1037cupcakes4life.blogspot.com check it out its all about cupcakes...haha

    ReplyDelete